- On sale!
PACK OF 10 REVOLAX SUB-Q WITHOUT LIDOCAINE
Across Revolax 10 BOXES
Injectable Hyaluronic Acid WITHOUT LIDOCAINE
10 syringes of 1,1mL
All of your payments are secured. A doubt? Feel free to contact Us!
Shipping on the day of your order, delivery with DHL.
Via phone, Whatsapp, text, e-mail.Feel free to ask all of your questions to our team of pharmacists
Revolax SUB-Q WITHOUT lidocaine is an injectable hyaluronic acid with the thickest properties in the Revolax product range.
Due to its advanced ability to shape, maintain its structure and longevity, it is recommended for the treatment of deep to severe wrinkles, including nasolabial and facial contours (cheek, chin or nose).
Composition of Revolax Sub-Q without lidocaine
Hyaluronic acid: 24 mg / ml
Duration of Revolax SUB-Q without lidocaine 12 to 18 months
Across is a Korean laboratory.
It is CE marked.
- High purity hyaluronic acid non-animal
- Natural substances extracted from bacteria
- High purity (endotoxin <0,0015 UI / mg)
- Biodegradable (natural absorption)
- High cross-linking: Across fine cross-linking technology
- Improving durability
- Highly coherent single-phase
- Regular and dense pattern
- Stable and constant gel structure
- Natural effect / Soft injection
- High viscosity and elasticity
- Intensify the persistence of longer durability
- Maintains elasticity by tightly supporting the skin tissue
Why do you use Revolax?
REVOLAX SUB-Q WITHOUT LIDOCAINE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS SHEET
DESCRIPTION OF REVOLAX SUB-Q WITHOUT LIDOCAINE
REVOLAX SUB-Q without lidocaine is a sterile, pyrogen-free physiological gel of cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. It is a colourless, unscented and highly viscous aqueous gel.
REVOLAX SUB-Q without lidocaine is provided as a sterile volume of 1.1 ml in a single-use glass syringe with two sterilized needles.
INSTRUCTIONS OF REVOLAX SUB-Q WITHOUT LIDOCAINE
REVOLAX SUB-Q without Lidocaine is recommended for intradermal implantation for volume loss and morphological asymmetry of the face. The addition of lidocaine provides an analgesic effect during treatment.
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF REVOLAX SUB-Q WITHOUT LIDOCAINE
· Do not inject REVOLAX SUB-Q without Lidocaine into the eye area (eye circle or eyelids).
· Do not inject REVOLAX SUB-Q without Lidocaine into the blood vessels (intravascular).
· REVOLAX SUB-Q without Lidocaine should not be used in:
- Pregnant or nursing women
- Persons under 18 years of age
- Patients known to be hypersensitive to hyaluronic acid.
- Patients who tend to develop hypertrophic scars.
· REVOLAX SUB-Q without Lidocaine should not be used in combination with laser therapy, chemical peeling or skin abrasion.
· REVOLAX SUB-Q without Lidocaine should not be used in areas with inflammatory and infectious skin problems.
REVOLAX SUB-Q WITHOUT LIDOCAINE WARNING
REVOLAX SUB-Q without lidocaine is intended for use as an intradermal implant only.
Ensure that the product has not expired, and that sterility has not been compromised before use. The product is for single use only; do not reuse.
If reused, this may lead to reduced performance of the device and serious cross-infection. Used needles and syringes must be thrown away in a designated container.
PRECAUTIONS FOR REVOLAX SUB-Q WITHOUT LIDOCAINE USE
REVOLAX SUBQ without lidocaine is packaged for single patient use. Do not re-sterilise
. Do not use if the packaging is open or damaged.
· REVOLAX SUBQ without Lidocaine should not be injected into an area where there is an implant.
· REVOLAX SUBQ without Lidocaine should not be mixed with other products prior to implantation.
· Hyaluronic acid products have a known incompatibility with quaternary ammonium salts such as benzalkonium chloride.
· Do not use in patients with coagulation disorders or in patients who have been treated with thrombolytic anticoagulants or platelet aggregation inhibitors within the previous 2 weeks. Also, it is recommended to avoid taking aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or high doses of vitamin C the week before the injection.
· Patients are advised not to wear make-up for 12 hours after the injection and to avoid extended exposure to sunlight, UV light and extreme cold and heat for 2 weeks after the injection.
· If the needle is stuck, do not increase the pressure on the piston rod but stop the injection and replace the needle.
UNDESIRABLE EFFECTS OF REVOLAX SUB-Q WITHOUT LIDOCAINE
Doctors should inform patients that there are potential adverse reactions that may occur immediately or be delayed after injection. These undesirable effects include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Inflammatory reactions such as redness, swelling and sensitivity may occur at the injection location. These reactions may last for two weeks.
· Nodules or indurations may also occur at the injection spot.
· Coloration or discoloration of the injection site.
· Poor or weak filling effect.
· Glabellar necrosis, abscess formation, granuloma and immediate or delayed hypersensitivity have been reported in the literature following hyaluronic administration and injection. It is therefore important to consider these possible complications.
Patients should report to their doctor as soon as possible any inflammatory reactions that persist for more than a week or any other side effects that develop. The doctor should treat these reactions properly.
Any other undesirable side effects associated with REVOLAX SUB-Q without lidocaine injection should be reported to the distributor and/or manufacturer.
Compatible HyaluronPen ( pour cette utilisation vous devez avoir suivi et réussi une formation certifiée et agrée à ces techniques. En aucun cas vous ne devez essayer d'injecter le produit sans la formation adéquate sous peine d’entraîner des blessures graves. French Filler n'accepte aucune responsabilité en cas d'utilisation en dehors de ces termes et conditions.)
You might also like
Regular price €54.17 Price €45.17 tax incl.
45,17 € tax excl.