HYACORP BODY MLF1
Injectable Hyaluronic acid
Box containing 1 vial of 10ml
All of your payments are secured. A doubt? Feel free to contact Us!
Shipping on the day of your order, delivery with DHL.
Via phone, Whatsapp, text, e-mail.Feel free to ask all of your questions to our team of pharmacists
Hyacorp Body MLF 1 is specially formulated to provide volumizing results for body contouring.
Hyacorp Body MFL 2 helps to correct and improve the figure and to reshape the calves of men and women.
Hyacorp Body Contouring MLF1 contains a transparent, viscous gel of cross-linked hyaluronic acid to correct body volume and create a sculpted figure.
Hyacorp, the only specific hyaluronic acid range for the face and body!
Hyacorp Body Contouring MLF1 can be suitable for:
– The hands
– The calves
– Correct body shape deformations.
This medical device is intended for single use only. HYACORP BODY MLF1 is made from non-animal hyaluronic acid.
The depth of injection depends on the area injected.
The difference between Hyacorp MLF 1 and Hyacorp MLF 2 is the different particle size, although they have the same hyaluronic acid concentration of 20 mg.
Hyacorp MLF1 is designed for contouring and reshaping small areas of the body such as hands, calves or correction of hollow deformations.
Due to a formulation with larger particles, Hyacorp MLF2 is specially designed for the volume and contour of the buttocks.
CAUTION: NEITHER HYACORP BODY MLF1 NOR HYACORP BODY MLF2 ARE INTENDED FOR INJECTION INTO THE GENITALS. THEY ARE NOT APPROPRIATE FOR.
Composition of Hyacorp Body MLF 1:
Hyaluronic acid 2,0 mg
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 20,0 mg
Sodium Chloride 6,9 mg
Water for injections 1,0 ml
Duration: 18 months
Please note that the injection of this product requires a technical medical procedure that must be carried out by a doctor (doctor specialising in dermo aesthetics, dermatologist, plastic surgeon).
To discover Hyacorp Body MLF 2: Click here
HYACORP BODY MLF2: Buttock augmentation without surgery
-- The best method is Hyacorp™ hyaluronic acid injections. The buttocks are the symbol of femininity in women. When they are flat, it is possible to bring a simple and natural curve, without having to resort to the insertion of buttock implants. To avoid all the constraints of surgery, Hyacorp™ hyaluronic acid injections in the buttocks make possible to obtain a curved buttock, without a scar.
-- Hyaluronic acid, which is a substance naturally present in the body (therefore biodegradable and biocompatible), today represents the most widespread innovative technique for buttock augmentation and the most effective alternative to plastic surgery. The Hyacorp™ volumizer allows a real modelling of the areas to be treated according to the patient's desire.
-- This aesthetic medicine technique, based on Hyacorp™ hyaluronic acid injections to sculpt the buttocks, maintains a supple and more natural feeling texture.
How is surgery to sculpt the buttocks performed?
The procedure is performed under local anaesthesia and can last from one to one and a half hours. The procedure does not cause any pain or scars, mainly due to the local anaesthesia, and may cause slight swelling and bruising, which quickly fades. The patient can resume his or her activities after the operation, but it is advisable to avoid overly physical sports for a week.
-- The results are immediate.The effects of Hyacorp™ hyaluronic acid injections vary depending on lifestyle, metabolism and product, and are cumulative over the course of injections.
Results and benefits
– Without scars
– Without incision
– Without surgery
– Long-lasting results
– The procedure is performed under local anaesthesia
– The procedure lasts for 1h30
– It is possible to resume sport after 1 week
– Does not require time off work
What is Hyacorp hyaluronic acid gel?
- The only hyaluronic acid range for face AND body.
- HYAcorp is the most advanced cross-linked hyaluronic acid - safe, biocompatible and of non-animal origin - suitable for volume restoration and contouring of the body AND face.
- HYAcorp is a transparent, viscous gel based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid, suitable for restoring body volumes and reshaping the face. The innovative cross-linking technique used by BioScience GmbH laboratory creates a smooth and homogeneous gel with excellent viscoelastic properties. These gels are also easy to inject and have a very long shelf life in the skin tissue.
- As a filling product based on hyaluronic acid gel, HYAcorp injections can restore and reshape the buttocks*, calves, cheekbones and all areas of the body and face for a re-harmonization of the shape:
To purchase Hyacorp Body*, Click here
HYAcorp: Hyaluronic acid combined with advanced Thixotropic technology
- This cross-linked hyaluronic acid is specially designed to become an extremely low-viscosity gel under pressure and then return to its original shape when the pressure is removed. This feature of the ATT Technique (Avdanced Thixotropic Technology) system demonstrates a decrease in viscosity with an increase in shear rate, which is normally dependent on natural aging.
- HYAcorp, a complete range of products
- It treats all areas of the body and face, the skin, the wrinkles, the contours of the figure and the shape of the hands and body, without scars and without risk.
- HYAcorp can restore body and facial volumes and reshape hollows without surgery.
- The products in the range vary according to the degree of cross-linking, the particle size and the concentration of hyaluronic acid. By choosing the right combination of these 3 factors, a product can be perfectly adapted to each area. The degree of cross-linking defines the elasticity and durability of the product. Treatments in the deeper layers of the skin require a firmer product, combined with a highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid. Sensitive areas that require a lighter treatment, for example the face or lips, will be treated with a lower level of cross-linking.
- The filling effect may vary and depends on the depth and area of injection. HYAcorp delivers syringes specially designed for single use. The depth of injection can vary from subcutaneous to local administration for HYAcorp MLF1 and MLF2. HYAcorp Face Filler is administered into the middle layers of the dermal tissue.
- Hyaluronic acid is a resorbable, biodegradable and extremely well tolerated filler due to its natural presence in the body.
- HYAcorp provides high quality aesthetic results and enables procedures that do not involve any social unavailability, after-effects or major constraints.
- A healthy, safe and certified range: the hyaluronic acid used in HYAcorp products is from non-animal origin. HYAcorp is manufactured by the German laboratory BioScience and is CE labelled by the European Community.
What are the advantages of the HYAcorp hyaluronic acid injection?
1) Immediate and stable results over time.
2) Maintains the quality of the skin using the latest generation of high-end Hyaluronic Acid gel
3) Is biocompatible and respects the natural degradation cycle of the skin.
4) Is a minimally invasive treatment that does not cause scarring or social unavailability.
Reshaping specific areas of the face
Filling in and adding volume to the hollows of the face
Hyaluronic acid is an extremely innovative and suitable technique for reshaping specific areas of the face and reducing wrinkles and creases.
The HYAcorp Face range provides the perfect solution to facial sagging. Each product in the HYAcorp range is specific to an indication and a treatment area. HYAcorp Face products can fill and reshape facial areas, depending on their composition and degree of cross-linking.
How to reduce wrinkles by area?
1) Having beautiful lips
For a harmonious and sensual face, Hyacorp also helps to restore volume to the lips when they are thin or disharmonious. Hyaluronic acid helps to discreetly and naturally plump them up and reduce the wrinkles formed at the corners of the mouth. Their shape and volume are enhanced for a long-lasting effect.
2) Correct cheekbones
Hyaluronic acid gives volume to the hollows of the face, which form over time. Over the years, the skin loses its moisture and elasticity, leading to a loss of tone in certain areas of the face such as the cheekbones and the oval of the face. Hyacorp helps to restore flat and sagging cheekbones by filling them in, while smoothing the palpebral region.
3) Fight skin ageing
The formulation of Hyacorp gel makes it particularly effective in attenuating and filling all static wrinkles and creases of the face: nasolabial lines, deep wrinkles around the mouth, frown lines, jugal lines, thin to deep wrinkles around the eyes. Injected under the wrinkle, hyaluronic acid fills it and gives a smoother effect to the face. With a toned and radiant skin, the face appears younger and more radiant, less tired and less sad.
Produit réservé aux professionnels de santé (médecin spécialisé en dermo esthétique, dermatologue, chirurgien plastique)